Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Oak Hills Holiday Bazaar & McMenamins Holiday Market this weekend!

I have a couple of shows coming up this weekend.  Here are the details:
-Oak Hills Holiday Bazaar 
Date & Time: November 30th, Friday, and December 1st, Saturday   From 10am to 5pm
Location: Oak Hills Recreation Center ( NW 153rd Ave. & NW Oak Hills Dr.  Please follow the sign once you are in Oak Hills neighborhood)
-McMenamins Cornelius Pass Roadhouse 4th Annual Holiday Market
Date & Time: December 2nd, Sunday  From noon to 5pm
Location: 4045 NW Cornelius Pass Rd. Hillsboro
Live music by SKIP vanKUSKE!  More than 40 local artists are participating.  The restaurant serves awesome lunch, too ♪ For more details, please see their website. http://www.mcmenamins.com/200-cornelius-pass-roadhouse-home
 
The picture shows my new color.  I had been looking for red glaze, and I finally found the one I like.  I have been using it on yarn bowls and flower pots.  I like it :-)

No comments: