Saturday, April 29, 2017

2017 Market season starts tomorrow!

Here comes another spring :-)  My 2017 Market season is starting tomorrow, Sunday, April 30th.  I have made a few new items this year.  Pic shows my garlic jars.  They have holes on the side so your precious garlic can breath in it.  I made honey jars, too (available next week).  I also have my usual signature items that would be perfect for Mother's day, such as yarn bowls, mugs, bowls, jewelry bowls, etc...  Here is my April/May schedule:

Sunday, Aril 30th, 10am to 2pm - Orenco Farmers Market (in the parking lot next to Orenco New Seasons)
Saturday, May 6th, 8:30am to 1:30pm - Art Court by Beaverton Farmers Market
Sunday, May 7th,  10am to 2pm - Orenco Farmers Market (in the parking lot next to Orenco New Seasons)
Saturday, May 13th, 8:30am to 1:30pm - Art Court by Beaverton Farmers Market
Sunday, May 14th, 10am to 2pm - Orenco Farmers Market (in the parking lot next to Orenco New Seasons)
Saturday, May 20th, 8:30am to 1:30pm - Art Court by Beaverton Farmers Market
Sunday, May 21st, 10am to 2pm - Orenco Farmers Market (in the parking lot next to Orenco New Seasons)
Saturday, May 27th, 8:30am to 1:30pm - Art Court by Beaverton Farmers Market
Sunday, May 28th, 10am to 2pm - Orenco Farmers Market (in the parking lot next to Orenco New Seasons)

No comments: