Saturday, September 28, 2013

Harvest! for Eve's Daughters

Today was supposed to be the last day at Art Court for me, but I had to make a difficult business decision not to show...  As an Oregonian, we are used to rain, but the wind can be the worst enemy for vendors.  I was at Orenco Farmers Market on Sunday last week in 18 mph wind, and I was holding onto the canopy the whole time so it wouldn't fly up!  Today the forecast said 22mph wind...  I am sorry if there were customers expecting me to be there today... 

I have one event in October:
Harvest!  An evening to benefit Eve's Daughters

Friday, October 18, 2013 ● Sunset Presbyterian Church Lobby
 

Shopping: 3 pm-7:30 pm Hors d’oeuvres: 5:30-7:30 pm Dessert Program: 7:30-9 pm

14986 NW Cornell Road, Portland ● Admission and Parking are FREE

The picture shows mugs I made for a special order.  They are smaller than my usual monster "load up with caffeine" mugs, with round bottoms :-)

No comments: