Sunday, April 11, 2021

2021 market season starts soon!

 

2021 market season is starting soon!  My first one is on Sunday, April 25th, at Orenco Farmers Market.  I have a few new items in my inventory.  The pic shows Coffee Dripper/ Pour Over.  I am making them in different shapes and sizes.  They will make a great gift for coffee lovers :-)

Market managers and vendors are trying to provide safe shopping environment for everyone.  I will have hand sanitizers and plastic gloves available for customers.  Please follow the market COVID regulations and wear a mask when entering the market.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone!

Here is my April/May schedule:

Sundays, April 25th & May 2, 9, 16, 23, 30th - Orenco Farmers Market, 10am to 2pm

Saturdays, May 1, 8, 15, 22, 29th - Art Market by Beaverton Farmers Market, 9am to 1:30pm


No comments: